for order over
HKD800 or 6+ Bottles (750ml)
Delivery & Shipping
Free Delivery for order over HKD800 or more than 6 bottles (750ml)
1. Free shipping could be offered for order over HKD 800 or more than 6 bottles (750ml). For order under HKD800 or less than 6 bottles (750 ml), HKD150 for shipping charges will apply.
A. In most cases the Company engages SF Express for logistics services within Hong Kong; website – http://www.sf-express.com/hk/en/
B. In junction with the SF Express, the Company could ship all wines in chilled condition to protect your collectibles from the unbearable heat; customer should check their package upon receipt and store them in wine fridge / under cool condition.
C. The Company could deliver to most addresses in Hong Kong, Kowloon, and the New Territories
D. The Company will notify the Customer in the event that the logistic agent could not reach her/his address. Extra charges would be discussed on a case by case basis.
E. Most delivery will be arranged in 3-4 working days once the order is confirmed.
F. Time slot for delivery , 10:00-13:00, 13:00-17:00, 17:00-19:00 (depends on location)
2. International Deliveries - Our international shipping rates are quoted door to door, but do not include any local import duty or taxes that may or may not be payable in the chosen country of delivery. The Customer should verify whether any taxes or duties may be payable prior to placing the orders. No cancellations or returns will be accepted.
Non-pickup / non-delivery
1. The Company has the right to charge storage fees for storing the wine in the event that:
A. Wine is non-deliverable within one month of purchase due to customer's failure to notify the Company of change of address or the Company is otherwise unable to contact customer; or
B. A customer refuses to take delivery of the wine within 1 month of purchase.
2. In the event that the wine has not been collected / delivered and the storage fees referred to above have not been paid for 1 year from notification by the Company that the wine is ready, then the Company has the right to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the Customer. The Company shall have no liability to the customer in respect of disposal of the wine in such circumstances.
3. Storage fees will be charged at 1% of purchase price per bottle per month (30 calendar days, storage for part of a month will be charged as a month). Storage fee must be fully settled prior to delivery of the wines.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, The Company 's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.